Crown Group’s London Liverpool Street Local Haunts:
Staying with us at our Great St Helen hotel this summer? Here are our top 5 local haunts (both the fun and the practical ones!)
- The Arcade – Tucked away on a side street behind Liverpool Street Station, we come here for all our last minute needs. With a florist, chocolatiers and jewellers for the perfect gifts and a dry cleaners, cobblers and foreign exchange bureau for those more practical considerations.
- Broadgate Circus – popular with City workers on their lunch break, Broadgate Circus is full of great restaurants. From Franca Manca for the pizza lover, Jose Pizzaro for tapas and an upstairs Yauatcha, you really are spoilt for choice.
- The English Restaurant – For a quintessentially British experience in the heart of the City, head to The English Restaurant. http://www.theenglishrestaurant.com/
- Heron’s Tower (110 Bishopsgate) – With a reception boosting a 70,000l fish tank and 60 species of fish, it is one of the largest privately owned aquariums in the UK. Upstairs, you will find Sushi Samba and the Duck and Waffle – two of the area’s most popular restaurants. Be sure to book ahead!
- Old Spitalfields Market – With a daily market and regular themed days, you will certainly find something to pique your fancy. In addition, most of it is covered if you’re visiting on one of London’s wetter days. Find the full listing of themed days and special events at the link below: https://oldspitalfieldsmarket.com/